|Look up uber, über, or uber- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Uber is a peer-to-peer ridesharing, food delivery, and transportation network company.
Über is a German word meaning "above", "about", "over", or "across"; used as a prefix, it can also mean "hyper-", "super-", or "supra-".
Uber or Über may also refer to:
- Alexander Uber (1783–1824), German cello virtuoso, composer, and Kapellmeister
- Betty Uber (1906–1983), English badminton player, for whom the Uber Cup (below) was named
- Christian Benjamin Uber (1746–1812), German jurist and composer
- Friedrich Christian Hermann Uber (1781–1822), German composer
Arts, entertainment, and media
- UBER, a proposed 2009 album by T-Pain
- Über (album), a 2006 album by the Norwegian black metal band Sturmgeist
- Über Cobra, the fifth studio album by Widespread Panic
- Uber Geek, the fourth studio album by Luke Ski
Other uses in music
- "Uber Everywhere", a 2016 song by MadeinTYO
- Ubermorgen, a Swiss-Austrian-American artist duo founded in 1995
Other uses in arts, entertainment, and media
- Über (comics), a 2010s Anglo-American comic book series
- Uber Bear, a character in the video game Fur Fighters
- Über Goober, a 2004 independent documentary focusing on role-playing games
- Uberfic or uber, a kind of alternative universe fan fiction
- ÜberSoldier, a video game
Brands and enterprises
- Uber Eats, an online meal delivery service and subsidiary of Uber Technologies Inc.
- Uber Entertainment, an American video game development company
Computing and technology
- UBER, abbreviation for Uncorrectable bit error rate in digital signal processing
- UberFacts, a website that provides users with random facts
- Uberisation, the process in which agents exchange under-utilized capacity of existing assets or human resources; derived from Uber Technologies Inc.
- UberStudent, a computer operating system used in academia
- UberWriter, an open source minimalist text editor.
- Betula uber, a tree species
- Uber Cup, an international Women's badminton competition, named for Betty Uber
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Uber.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.