Hubert of Palestrina
He was created bishop of Palestrina in 1068. He was legate, with Gerald of Ostia, to the Emperor Henry IV, for Pope Gregory VII; a temporary reconciliation was achieved in 1074 They also asserted papal authority over Liemar, archbishop of Bremen.
- Humbert, Umberto, Uberto Belmonte delle Caminate.
- The Cardinals of the Holy Roman Church: General list of Cardinals, 11th Century (999-1099)
- [[Herbert Edward John Cowdrey]], The Register of Pope Gregory VII, 1073-1085: An English Translation (2002), p. 120.
- Ian Robinson, The Papal Reform of the Eleventh Century (2004), p. 306 note.
- Patrick Healy, The Chronicle of Hugh of Flavigny: Reform and the Investiture Contest in the Late Eleventh Century (2006), p. 192.