|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
|Publication types||journals, books|
Ubiquity Press is a United Kingdom-based academic publisher focusing on open access publication. It was established in 2012. It is a member of the Committee on Publication Ethics, the Association of Learned and Professional Society Publishers, and the Open Access Scholarly Publishers Association. The press operates on an article processing charge basis.
- "Open Access Ahoy: An Interview with Ubiquity Press". Retrieved 2013-01-17.
- "Committee on Publication Ethics – Ubiquity Press". Retrieved 2013-01-17.
- "ALPSP members – U". Retrieved 2013-01-17.
- "Ubiquity Press joins OASPA". Retrieved 2013-01-17.
- Eve, Martin Paul (2014). "All That Glisters: Investigating Collective Funding Mechanisms for Gold Open Access in Humanities Disciplines". Journal of Librarianship and Scholarly Communication. 2 (3). doi:10.7710/2162-3309.1131.