|Ubisoft Entertainment India Pvt. Ltd|
|Founded||Pune, Maharashtra, India (2008 )|
|Headquarters||Kumar Cerebrum, Kalyaninagar, Pune, Maharashtra, India|
Number of employees
Ubisoft Pune, legally Ubisoft Entertainment India Pvt. Ltd., is a video game production studio based in Pune, India. The company is owned and operated by Ubisoft. It is one of Ubisoft's South Eastern Asian divisions, along with Ubisoft Shanghai and Ubisoft Singapore. In Times Animage 2009 held at Pune, it was disclosed by Ubisoft officials that the Pune Studio was developing its own games on DS, Xbox 360 and PS3 platforms.
Ubisoft announced on 15 April 2008 that it had entered into an agreement to acquire Gameloft's development studio in Pune. At the time of the acquisition, the studio housed a team of 120 developers and game testers. It focuses on porting games to the current generation of consoles and handhelds.
- 2011 - Splinter Cell Trilogy HD
- 2012 - Prince of Persia Classic (Porting to Android)
- 2013 - Prince of Persia The Shadow and the Flame (Porting to Android, iOS)
- 2013 - Far Cry Classic (Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3)
- 2013 - Just Dance 2014
- 2014 - Just Dance 2015
- 2015 - Just Dance 2016
- 2016 - Just Dance 2017
- 2016 - South Park: The Stick of Truth (Xbox One and PlayStation 4)
- Boyes, Emma (15 April 2008). "Ubisoft orders Indian takeaway". GameSpot. Retrieved 11 September 2008.
|This Ubisoft-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|