|Look up ubuntu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ubuntu may refer to:
- Ubuntu philosophy, an ethical concept of southern African origin
- Ubuntu theology, a theological concept of reconciliation in South Africa
- Ubuntu (operating system), a Linux computer operating system distribution
- Ubuntu Edge, a prototype smartphone
- Ubuntu Cola, a carbonated soft drink
- Ubuntu Local Municipality, Northern Cape, South Africa
- Ubuntu Party, South African political party
- Ubuntu Goode, a character in The Goode Family
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ubuntu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.