From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ubuntu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ubuntu may refer to:
- Ubuntu (philosophy), an ethical concept of southern African origin
- Ubuntu Cola, a soft drink
- Ubuntu Local Municipality, Northern Cape, South Africa
- Ubuntu Party, South African political party
- Ubuntu (operating system), a Linux distribution
- Ubuntu Edge, a prototype smartphone
- Ubuntu Goode, a character in The Goode Family
- All pages beginning with "Ubuntu"
- All pages with titles containing Ubuntu
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ubuntu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.