From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ubuntu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ubuntu may refer to:
- Ubuntu (philosophy), an ethical concept of southern African origin
- Ubuntu (operating system), a Linux desktop computer OS distribution
- Ubuntu Edge, a prototype smartphone
- Ubuntu Cola, a carbonated soft drink
- Ubuntu Goode, a character in The Goode Family
- Ubuntu Local Municipality, Northern Cape, South Africa
- Ubuntu Party, South African political party
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ubuntu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.