Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ubuntu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ubuntu is a distribution of the Linux operating system
Ubuntu may also refer to:
- Ubuntu philosophy, an ethical concept of southern African origin
- Ubuntu theology, a theological concept of reconciliation in South Africa
Media and music
- Ubuntu Cola, a carbonated soft drink
- Ubuntu Local Municipality, Northern Cape, South Africa
- Ubuntu Party, South African political party
- Ubuntu Goode, a character in The Goode Family
- Ubuntu Cape Town F.C., a soccer club in Cape Town, South Africa
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ubuntu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.