|Elevation||215 m (705 ft)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|ISO 3166 code||IN-HR|
|Vehicle registration||HR 90|
Uchana is located at  It has an average elevation of 215 metres (705 feet)..
Uchana has many government and private schools up to senior secondary level (Both English and Hindi medium, nearly 10 in number) and four (4) colleges.Ch. Birender Singh, Cabinet Minister in Government of India founded a college named Rajiv Gandhi Mahavidyalaya affiliated to Kurukshetra University and a Nursing college at the outskirts of town (on NH71, near village Baroda).
- Govt. Sr. Sec. School Near Railway Fatak
- Govt. Girls Sr. Sec. School Near Darwaja
- SD Public School Old Busstand
- SSMSD Sr. Sec. School Urf Baba Aala school Uchana Kalan
- Geeta Vidya Mandir High School Anaj Mandi
- Rising Star Red Cross Computer Center near Smile Garden
- Rising Star Academy
- Bharat Computer Classes NEAR SD(Baba Wala) Girl College
- SD Girls College Uchana
- Shri Ganeshanand ji JBT and B.Ed. college
- Rajiv Gandhi Mahavidlaya
Uchana Anaj Mandi is famous for crops mainly Wheat, Cotton, Bajra, Musturd, Paddy
There are 2 existing mandi (old anaj mandi, new Cotton/Kapas mandi) and 1 new mandi is under construction.
There are hundreds of commission agents. Some famous Commission agent are following. . M/s Chandi Ram Pawan Kumar, Old Grain Market Uchana
- M/s Chahal Trading Company, 50 New Anaj Mandi Uchana
- M/s Mahabir Dumarkha Trading Compan
Electronics & mobile communications
- Chahal Mobile Communication near Nagar Palika
- Pardeep Electric Store near nagar palika
- Mittal Mobile Communication
- New mobile world near sd girls collage
As of 2001[update] India census, Uchana had a population of 14,100. Males constitute 54% of the population and females 46%. Uchana has an average literacy rate of 78%, higher than the national average of 74.04%: male literacy is 82%, and female literacy is 74%. In Uchana, 15% of the population is under 6 years of age.
Uchana (Vidhan Sabha constituency) is always a hot seat in Haryana constituency elections. Premlata Singh wife of Chaudhary Birender Singh was elected as MLA (candidate of BJP.) In the general election Uchana came under Hisar (Lok Sabha constituency) and Dushyant Chautala is MP.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc - Uchana
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.
|This Haryana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|