Jump to navigation Jump to search
Uday is also an Indian masculine name derived from the Sanskrit and Hindi word उदय (Sunrise).
- Uday Benegal, Indian musician
- Uday Pratap Singh, Indian titular of Bhadri state.
- Uday Chopra, Bollywood actor
- Odai Eid, Syrian footballer
- Uday Hussein, Iraqi businessman and politician, first son of Saddam Hussein
- Sheikh Adi ibn Musafir, medieval Yazidi saint
- Oday Jafal, Syrian footballer
- Uday Kiran, Indian film actor
- Uday Kotak, Indian businessman
- Uday Merchant, Indian cricketer
- Ouday Raad, Lebanese actor and voice actor
- Oday Rasheed, Iraqi film director
- Uday Pratap Singh, Indian politician
- Odai Al-Saify, Jordanian footballer
- Uday Shankar, Indian choreographer
- Udai Singh, Indian royalty
- Uday Singh, Indian politician
- Uday Singh (Fiji politician), Indo-Fijian politician
- Uday Singh Taunque, Sikh warrior
- Oday Taleb, Iraqi footballer
- Euday L. Bowman, American Composer
- Uday River, river in Ukraine.
- Uday Foundation, Not for Profit
- Ujwal DISCOM Assurance Yojana, a Government of India scheme
- "Arabic Calligraphy design for «UDAI - عدي»". Arabic Names with Calligraphy.
|given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.This page or section lists people that share the same|