Bhosale on 21 April 2012
|Member of the Parliament of India |
|Assumed office |
|Member of the India Parliament |
|Succeeded by||Laxmanrao Pandurang Jadhav (Patil)|
|Minister of State for Revenue, Government of Maharashtra|
|Chattrapati of Maratha Empire(titular)|
|Preceded by||Pratapsinhraje Bhosale|
|Succeeded by||Veerpratapsinhraje Bhosale|
|Born||24 February 1966|
Nashik, Maharashtra, India
|Political party||Nationalist Congress Party|
|Children||Veerpratapsinh Raje Bhosale, Nayantara Raje Bhosale|
Udyanraje Bhosale (born 24 February 1966) is a member of the 16th Lok Sabha from Satara Constituency in Maharashtra state in India. In the 2009 parliamentary elections, he was elected to the Lok Sabha as a Nationalist Congress Party candidate in May 2009 general elections by a margin of three lakh (300,000) votes. Before that, he was a member of the Maharashtra Legislative Assembly and the Minister for Revenue of Maharashtra in the Bharatiya Janata Party government.
He is married to Damayantiraje and has a son, Veerpratapsinhraje, and a daughter, Nayantararaje.
- 1998: Elected as Member of Maharashtra Legislative Assembly
- 1998: Minister of State for Revenue in Government of Maharashtra
- 2009: Elected to 15th Lok Sabha of India
- 2014: Re-elected to 16th Lok Sabha of India
- Press Trust of India (21 June 2009). "NCP's problem; How to discipline maverick Udayan". Daily News and Analysis. Retrieved 16 February 2010.
- Datta, Saikat (28 November 2008). "350 years on, Afzal Khan is back in the news". Indian Express. Retrieved 16 February 2010.
- "Verdict in high-profile murder trial on Friday". Times of India. 28 June 2001. Retrieved 16 February 2010.
- Anandan, Sujata (20 September 2009). "Chhatrapati's children". Outlook. Retrieved 16 February 2010.
- "Detailed Profile: Shri Udayanraje Pratapsingh Bhosale". Loksabha. Government of India. Retrieved 25 April 2012.
|This article about a Maharashtra politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|