Goswami at the success bash of Aashiqui 2 at Escobar
9 February 1984 |
Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India
|Height||5 ft 7 in. (1.70m)|
|Spouse(s)||Mohit Suri (m. 2013)|
Udita was born in Dehradun, Uttarakhand  to a Garhwali father from Garhwal, Uttarakhand, Nepali origin mother hails from Shillong, Meghalaya and her grandmother is also Nepalese who is a sister of former Nepalese Prime Minister Tulsi Giri. She spent most of childhood in Kathmandu, Nepal later she moved and she completed her education in Dehradun where she studied at Cambrian Hall and D.A.V. Public schools until class 8.
She was in a relationship with Mohit Suri for 9 years before marrying him on January 29, 2013. Proud parents Udita Goswami and Mohit Suri’s bundle of joy will be called ‘Devi’. Filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt took to social networking media to announce the name of the girl child, born to Udita and Mohit on 2nd January.
|2003||Paap||Kaaya||Nominated in Zee Cine Awards for Best Female Debut|
|2006||Aksar||Sheena Roy Singh|
|2006||Dil Diya Hai||pannu||Special appearance|
|2007||Aggar (2007 film)||Janvi|
|2009||Kisse Pyaar Karoon||Sheetal|
|2012||Mere Dost Picture Abhi Baki Hai||Mohini|
|2012||Diary of a Butterfly||Gul|
- "Birthday time for Udita Goswami", Mid Day, 7 February 2011
- "'Emraan is like my brother' - Udita Goswami", Bollywood Hungama, 18 September 2007
- "'Udita Grandmother is Nepalese' - Udita Goswami", aboututtarakhand.com, 7 March 2014
- "Wish to play Nepali Movie". fasnmodlin.blogspot.com. Retrieved 26 May 2014.
- "Udita Goswami Speaking NEPALI". lexlimbu.com. Retrieved 1 June 2014.
- "Udita and Upen team up", IndiaFM News Bureau, 19 July 2005
- "Review: Diary of a Butterfly - Entertainment - DNA". Dnaindia.com. Retrieved 2012-11-17.
- "Mohit Suri, Udita Goswami marry in a private ceremony- Bollywood- Movies News-IBNLive". Ibnlive.in.com. 2013-01-30. Retrieved 2013-02-12.