Goswami at the success bash of Aashiqui 2 at Escobar
9 February 1984 |
Dehradun, Uttar Pradesh, India
(now in Uttarakhand, India)
|Height||1.70 m (5 ft 7 in)|
|Spouse(s)||Mohit Suri (m. 2013)|
Goswami was born in Guwahati, Assam to a Garhwali father from Uttrakhand and a mother from Guwahati, Assam who is an Assamese. Goswami's grandmother is a Nepalese national who is a sister of former Nepalese Prime Minister Tulsi Giri. She spent most of childhood in Kathmandu, Nepal later she moved and she completed her education in Dehradun where she studied at Cambrian Hall and D.A.V. Public schools until class 8.
Goswami began her career as a model working for brands such as Pepsi, Titan Watches and Aksar opposite Dino Morea. She also appeared with Upen Patel in Ahmed Khan's music video for the remix of Kya Khoob Lagti Ho.
|2003||Paap||Kaaya||Nominated in Zee Cine Awards for Best Female Debut|
|2006||Aksar||Sheena Roy Singh|
|2006||Dil Diya Hai||Pannu||Special appearance|
|2009||Kisse Pyaar Karoon||Sheetal|
|2012||Mere Dost Picture Abhi Baki Hai||Mohini|
|2012||Diary of a Butterfly||Gul|
- "Birthday time for Udita Goswami", Mid Day, 7 February 2011
- "'Emraan is like my brother' - Udita Goswami", Bollywood Hungama, 18 September 2007
- "'Udita Grandmother is Nepalese' - Udita Goswami", aboututtarakhand.com, 7 March 2014
- "Wish to play Nepali Movie". fasnmodlin.blogspot.com. Retrieved 26 May 2014.
- "Udita Goswami Speaking NEPALI". lexlimbu.com. Retrieved 1 June 2014.
- "Udita and Upen team up", IndiaFM News Bureau, 19 July 2005
- "Review: Diary of a Butterfly - Entertainment - DNA". Dnaindia.com. Retrieved 2012-11-17.
- "Mohit Suri, Udita Goswami marry in a private ceremony- Bollywood- Movies News-IBNLive". Ibnlive.in.com. 2013-01-30. Retrieved 2013-02-12.