Ueshiba (written: 植芝 lit. "planted lawn") is a Japanese surname. Notable people with the surname include:
- Kisshomaru Ueshiba, an aikido master, the second doshu of the Aikikai
- Morihei Ueshiba, the founder of aikido, often referred to as Ōsensei
- Moriteru Ueshiba, an aikido master, the third doshu of the Aikikai
- Mitsuteru Ueshiba, son of Moriteru Ueshiba and presumed heir
- Riichi Ueshiba, a Japanese manga artist
- Ueshiba sensei might refer to any teacher of anything, who carries the name Ueshiba; sensei means teacher. A couple of aikido teachers might be referred to as Ueshiba sensei.
|This page lists people with the surname Ueshiba. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|