Ufa State Petroleum Technological University
|This article does not cite any sources. (May 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Ufa State Petroleum Technological University (Russian: Уфимский Государственный Нефтяной Технический Университет (УГНТУ); Bashkir: Өфө дәүләт нефть техник университеты (ӨДНТУ), Öfö däülät neft' texnik universitetı) is a technological university in the city of Ufa.
In October 1941, Gubkin Russian State University of Oil and Gas was evacuated from Moscow to Ufa. However, in November 1943 the Gubkin University was returned to Moscow. On 4 October 1948, the Ufa Petroleum Institute emerged on the basis of Gubkin Russian State University of Oil and Gas. On 22 November 1993, Ufa Petroleum Institute was renamed to Ufa State Petroleum Technological University.
- Faculty of Automation of Production Processes
- Faculty of Mining and Petroleum
- Faculty of Mechanics
- Institute of Economics
- Faculty of Pipelines
- Faculty of Humanities
- Faculty of Technology
- Faculty of Architecture and Civil Engineering
- Murtaza Rakhimov - the President of the Republic of Bashkortostan, Russia.
- Ralif Safin - a Russian oligarch, father of the popular singer Alsou.
- Sergei Bogdanchikov - a Russian manager, president of Rosneft.
- Alexander Ananenkov - Deputy Chairman of the Board of Gazprom.
- Mikhail Bugera - former deputy of the State Duma, deputy of State Assembly of Bashkortostan
- Baryi Kalimullin was a Russian architect, educator, and social activist. He is credited with helping to build Ufa Aviation University and Bashkir State University.