|Founded||January 29, 2001|
|Founder||Pakistan Telecommunication Company Ltd|
|Headquarters||Ufone Tower, Blue Area, Islamabad, Pakistan|
All National Highways
|Abdul Aziz, CEO|
|Products||Pre Pay, Post Pay, UPaisa|
|Revenue||Rs.25 billion PKR (2012).|
|Rs.25 billion PKR (2012)|
|Rs.2.5 billion PKR (2012)|
|Slogan||It's all about U!|
Pak Telecom Mobile Limited or Ufone (Urdu: یوفون) is a Pakistani GSM cellular service provider. It was the third mobile operator to enter Pakistani market. It started its operations, under the brand name of Ufone, in Islamabad on January 29, 2001.
Pak Telecom Mobile Limited was awarded a GSM license in 1999.
Ufone has introduced Umall.pk it's a Pakistan based store for Pakistani people to shop Online. Moreover, Ufone also launches Android app for this Online store along with an official website. Umall is a first Online shopping store that is introduced by a telecom operator in Pakistan, previously no telecom company has done this kind of thing.
Ufone has won Best Telecommunication Service Provider Award at 2012 PAS Awards by Pakistan Advertisers Society.
- "Ufone revenues post modest growth of 6% in 1HFY12". thenewstribe.com.
- "Mobile Phone Users in Pakistan Reach 136.5 Million". propakistani.pk.
- "Telecommunications: Zong overtakes Ufone as CMOs’ market share changes". The Express Tribune.
- "Umall Android App by Ufone Launched for Shopping Lovers". Ramacciotti News Network!.
- "Umall.pk: Online Shopping for Clothing, Electronics, Mobiles, Jewelry, Outdoor, Home & Living & more". umall.pk.
- Official website
- Ufone on Facebook
- Pakistan Telecommunication Authority
- Ufone Packages
- Ufone Internet Packages