|Founded||January 29, 2001|
|Founder||Pakistan Telecommunication Company Ltd|
|Headquarters||Ufone Tower, Blue Area, Islamabad, Pakistan|
All National Highways
|Mr. Rainer Rathgeber, CEO|
|Products||Pre Pay, Post Pay, UPaisa|
|Revenue||Rs.25 billion PKR (2012).|
|Rs.25 billion PKR (2012)|
|Rs.2.5 billion PKR (2012)|
Pak Telecom Mobile Limited or Ufone (Urdu: یوفون) is a Pakistani GSM cellular service provider. It was the third mobile operator to enter Pakistani market. It started its operations, under the brand name of Ufone, in Islamabad on January 29, 2001.
The company commenced its operations, under the brand name of Ufone, from Islamabad on January 29, 2001. Ufone became a part of the Emirates Telecommunication Corporation Group (Etisalat) in 2006.
Ufone has introduced Umall.pk it's a Pakistan-based store for Pakistani people to shop Online. Moreover, Ufone also launches Android app for this Online store along with an official website. Umall is a first Online shopping store that is introduced by a telecom operator in Pakistan, previously no telecom company has done this kind of thing.
Ufone has won Best Telecommunication Service Provider Award at 2012 PAS Awards by Pakistan Advertisers Society.
Ufone internet servers hijack popular google analytics scripts analytics.js and ga.js to inject adware and malware scripts on users computers. Most of the users complaint to Ufone Facebook page and on social media however Ufone is unable to resolve this issue. Users are facing this problem since May, 2015, and most of the users stoped using Ufone 3G service. 
- "Ufone revenues post modest growth of 6% in 1HFY12". thenewstribe.com.
- "Mobile Phone Users in Pakistan Reach 136.5 Million". propakistani.pk.
- "Telecommunications: Zong overtakes Ufone as CMOs' market share changes". The Express Tribune.
- "Umall Android App by Ufone Launched for Shopping Lovers". Ramacciotti News Network!.
- "Umall.pk: Online Shopping for Clothing, Electronics, Mobiles, Jewelry, Outdoor, Home & Living & more". umall.pk.
- "Adware alert: Ufone 3G is insecure, displays pop-under ads while surfing websites". techjuice.pk.
- "Ufone 3G is a virus or adware or Trojan or what". pakgamers.com.
- "Ufone 3g inserting ads on websites". ahsan.pk.
- "How to stop Pop-Up Ads on Ufone Internet connections". abdussamad.com.