From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ugly in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ugly may refer to:
- Ugliness, a property of a person or thing that is unpleasant to look at, listen to or contemplate
- "Ugly" (Bubba Sparxxx song), 2001
- "Ugly" (Jon Bon Jovi song), 1998
- "Ugly" (Sevendust song), 2005
- "Ugly" (Sugababes song), 2005
- "U.G.L.Y.", song by Daphne & Celeste, 2000
- "Ugly", song by Smashing Pumpkins on their single "1979"
- "Ugly", a song by 2NE1, 2011
- Ugly (film), a 2013 film
- "Ugly" (House), television series episode
- "Ugly", autobiography by Constance Briscoe
- Ugly Creek, a stream in Tennessee
- Ugly Mountain, a mountain in West Virginia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ugly.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.