Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ugly in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ugly may refer to:
- Ugliness, a property of a person or thing that is unpleasant to look at, listen to or contemplate
- "Ugly" (Bubba Sparxxx song), 2001
- "Ugly" (Jon Bon Jovi song), 1998
- "Ugly" (Sevendust song), 2005
- "Ugly" (Sugababes song), 2005
- "U.G.L.Y.", by Daphne & Celeste, 2000
- "Ugly", by 2NE1
- "Ugly", by Fantasia from her 2016 album The Definition Of...
- "Ugly", by Juliana Hatfield on her album Hey Babe
- "Ugly", by The Smashing Pumpkins on their single "1979"
- Ugly (film), a 2013 film
- "Ugly" (House), a television series episode
- "Ugly", an autobiography by Constance Briscoe
- Ugly Creek, a stream in the U.S. state of Tennessee
- Ugly Models, a modelling and actors' agency in London, UK
- Ugly Mountain, a mountain in the U.S. state of West Virginia
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ugly.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.