Uijeongbu Station Foreground
|Opened||October 15, 1911
September 2, 1986 (Line 1)
|Passengers||Based on Jan-Dec of 2012.
Line 1: 49,844
- Exit 1: Bus Terminal, Uijeongbu Paik General Hospital, Military Manpower Administration, Dongbu Plaza
- Exit 2: Uijeongbu District Public Prosecutor's Office, Gyeonggi Provincial Government 2nd Office, National Health Insurance Corporation, Korea Labor Welfare Corporation, Uijeongbu Police Station, Uijeongbu Fire Station, Uijeongbu City Hall, Uijeongbu Medical Center
- "의정부역" (in Korean). KRIC. Retrieved 2015-09-16.
- "경원선 이렇게 달라집니다" (in Korean). Oh My News. 2006-11-22. Retrieved 2015-09-16.
- Monthly Number of Passengers between General Railroad Stations. Korea Transportation Database, 2013. Retrieved 2013-10-15.
- Monthly Number of Passengers between Subway Stations. Korea Transportation Database, 2013. Retrieved 2013-10-15.
|This article relating to rapid transit systems in South Korea is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a railway station in South Korea is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|