Uithuizen railway station
|This article relies largely or entirely upon a single source. (March 2016)|
Uithuizen railway station in 2012
|Opened||16 August 1893|
Uithuizen (abbreviation: Uhz) is a railway station located in Uithuizen in the Netherlands. The station was opened on 16 August 1893 and is located on the Sauwerd–Roodeschool railway. The train services are operated by Arriva.
The following services currently call at Uithuizen:
- 2x per hour local service (stoptrein) Groningen - Roodeschool
These services are operated by qbuzz, visit www.qbuzz.nl
- 61 - Delfzijl - Appingedam - Holwierde - Spijk -Roodeschool - Uithuizermeeden - Uithuizen - Usquert - Rottum - Middelstum - Bedum - Zuidwolde - Groningen (Hourly)
- 62 - Uithuizen - Zandeweer - Eppenhuizen - Garsthuizen - Westeredem - Loppersum (Taxibus)
- 662 - Uithuizen - Zandeweer - Eppenhuizen - Garsthuizen - Loppersum (Schoolbus)
- Station Uithuizen (in Dutch), Stationsweb. Retrieved 8 December 2015.
|This article about a Dutch railway station is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|