Eligwe in the 2017 NFL season.
|No. 45 – New York Giants|
|Born:||April 27, 1994|
|Height:||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|Weight:||239 lb (108 kg)|
|High school:||Stone Mountain|
(Stone Mountain, Georgia)
|NFL Draft:||2017 / Round: 5 / Pick: 183|
|Career NFL statistics as of 2018|
Ukeme Markuss Eligwe (born April 27, 1994) is an American football linebacker for the New York Giants of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football at Florida State and Georgia Southern, and was drafted by the Kansas City Chiefs in the fifth round of the 2017 NFL Draft.
Kansas City Chiefs
On September 1, 2018, Eligwe was waived by the Chiefs.
New York Giants
- Palmer, Tod (April 29, 2017). "Chiefs select Georgia Southern linebacker Ukeme Eligwe in fifth round of NFL Draft". The Kansas City Star. Retrieved April 30, 2017.
- Thorman, Joel (April 29, 2017). "Chiefs draft picks 2017: LB Ukeme Eligwe is the 5th round pick". ArrowheadPride.com. Retrieved May 13, 2017.
- "Chiefs Roster Down to NFL-Mandated 53". Chiefs.com. September 1, 2018.
- "Giants add several players to practice squad". Giants Wire. USA Today. September 2, 2018.
- Eisen, Michael (October 16, 2018). "Giants sign WR Bennie Fowler, waive CB Donte Deayon among roster moves". Giants.com.
- Okupa, Francis (May 2, 2017). "Plenty of African players picked up during the 2017 NFL Draft". ESPN.com. Retrieved April 8, 2018.
|This biographical article relating to an American football player, coach, or other figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|