Jump to navigation Jump to search
Location of Ukiha in Fukuoka Prefecture
|• Total||117.55 km2 (45.39 sq mi)|
(April 30, 2017)
|• Density||260/km2 (670/sq mi)|
|• Tree||Diospyros kaki|
|• Flower||Lycoris radiata|
|• Bird||Common kingfisher|
|Time zone||UTC+9 (JST)|
As of April 30, 2017, the city has an estimated population of 30,431, and a population density of 260 persons per km². The total area is 117.55 km².
- Hideo Murata - Rōkyoku and enka singer
- Kenji Darvish - Drums of Golden Bomber, Japanese rock band.
- Shinichi Ikejiri - writer and physician
- Shinya Izumi - politician
- Shuntaro Torigoe - journalist
- Yasunoshin Shinohara - Inspector general and Jujutsu master of Shinsengumi
- Related people
- Ellison Onizuka - His grandfather and mother were born in this city, and he visited there in 1983. There is "Ellison Onizuka Bridge" commemorate him.
- Esashi, Hokkaido, Japan(since 31 October 2009) - It is associated with The Crab and the Monkey folktale
- Media related to Ukiha, Fukuoka at Wikimedia Commons
- Ukiha City official website ‹See Tfd›(in Japanese)
- Ukiha page of Fukuoka Prefecture Tourism Association Website ‹See Tfd›(in English)
|This Fukuoka Prefecture location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|