|This article is part of a series on the|
politics and government of
At the legislative elections, 2006 the party was part of the Ukrainian National Bloc of Kostenko and Plyushch. At the legislative elections, 2007 the party was part of Ukrainian People's Bloc. Both times the blocs won no seats.
The party is since October 2008 a member of the electoral alliance Ukrainian block (Ukrainian: Український блок) led by Stepan Khmara. On 17 November 2011 the Ukrainian Parliament approved an election law that banned the participation of blocs of political parties in parliamentary elections.
- (in Ukrainian) Політична партія "Україна Соборна", www.sd.net.ua
- (in Ukrainian)Степан Хмара створює «Український блок» для формування нової влади, MediaStar (October 28, 2008)
- (in Ukrainian)Official website Political Party "Ukraine United" - Information section
- Parliament passes law on parliamentary elections, Kyiv Post (17 November 2011)
- (in Ukrainian) Львівська «НС»: перші перемоги Archived 2012-03-08 at the Wayback Machine, Party's official website (November 2, 2010)
- (in Ukrainian) Results of the elections, preliminary data, on interactive maps by Ukrayinska Pravda (November 8, 2010)
- (in Ukrainian) Results of voting in single constituencies in 2012 & Nationwide list, Central Election Commission of Ukraine
- Alphabetical Index of parties in 2014 Ukrainian parliamentary election, Central Election Commission of Ukraine
- Official party website (in Ukrainian)
|This article about a political party in Ukraine is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|