Ukrainian Catholic Archeparchy of Ternopil–Zboriv
|Archeparchy of Ternopil – Zboriv
Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception of the Holy Mother of God
|Area||8,346 km2 (3,222 sq mi)|
|(as of 2014)
|Sui iuris church||Ukrainian Greek Catholic Church|
|Established||20 April 1993|
|Cathedral||Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception of the Holy Mother of God in Ternopil|
|Major Archbishop||Sviatoslav Shevchuk|
|Metropolitan Archbishop||Vasyl Semeniuk|
|Suffragans||Eparchy of Buchach|
|Auxiliary Bishops||Teodor Martynyuk (Auxiliary Bishop)|
|Website of the Archeparchy|
The current eparch is Vasyl Semeniuk, who was appointed to this position on 19 October 2006, having previously been Auxiliary Bishop of the eparchy from 2004.
- April 20, 1993: Established as Eparchy of Ternopil from the Ukrainian Catholic Archeparchy of Lviv.
- July 21, 2000: Lost territory to establish the Ukrainian Catholic Eparchy of Buchach.
- July 21, 2000: Gained territory from the suppressed Ukrainian Catholic Eparchy of Zboriv and renamed as Eparchy of Ternopil – Zboriv.
- November 21, 2011: Elevated as Archeparchy of Ternopil - Zboriv.
Eparchial and auxiliary bishops
The following is a list of the bishops and archbishops of Ternopil - Zboriv and their terms of service:
- Eparchy of Ternopil
- (10 Feb 2004 – 19 Oct 2006) Vasyl Semeniuk, titular bishop of Castra Severiana, auxiliary
- (19 Oct 2006 – 22 Dec 2011) Vasyl Semeniuk ( see below)
- Archeparchy of Ternopil - Zboriv
- (since 22 Dec 2011 – ) Vasyl Semeniuk (see above)
|This article about an Ukrainian Greek Catholic diocese is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|