Ukrainian Orthodox Church (disambiguation)
Ukrainian Orthodox Church may refer to:
- Ukrainian Orthodox Church (Moscow Patriarchate), established in 1990
- Ukrainian Orthodox Church of the Kyivan Patriarchate, established in 1992
- Ukrainian Autocephalous Orthodox Church, established in 1921
- Ukrainian Autocephalous Orthodox Church Canonical, established in 1924
- Ukrainian Orthodox Church of Canada, under jurisdiction of the Ecumenical Patriarchate of Constantinople
- Ukrainian Orthodox Church of the USA, under jurisdiction of the Ecumenical Patriarchate of Constantinople
- Ukrainian Orthodox Vicariate Sighetu Marmației
- Ukrainian Autonomous Orthodox Church, a short-lived Ukrainian church that existed from 1941 to 1944, when Ukraine was occupied by Nazi Germany during the Second World War
- Christianity in Ukraine
- History of Christianity in Ukraine
- Ukrainian Church (disambiguation)
- Ukrainian Catholic Church (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ukrainian Orthodox Church.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.