|Weight(s)||Flyweight and Bantamweight|
4 July 1913|
|Died||February 20, 1967
Cleveland, United States
|Wins by KO||0|
Ulderico Sergo (Rijeka, 4 July 1913 – Cleveland, 20 February 1967) was a bantamweight professional boxer from Italy, who won the gold medal at the 1936 Summer Olympics in Berlin. He defeated Jackie Wilson of the United States by decision in the final. He was part of the Italian team which won the international event at Yankee Stadium 9 June 1937.
- 1st round bye
- Defeated Kubinyi (Hungary) points
- Defeated Cornelis (Belgium) points
- Defeated Cederberg (Sweden) points
- Defeated Jackie Wilson (United States) points
- Bill Farrell Cradle of Champions: 80 Years of New York Daily News Golden Gloves 2007- Page 21 "The Italian team, featuring 1936 Olympic featherwight champion Ulderico Sergo, won the match 6-5. With the winds of war starting to blow, the planned 1938 rematch in Italy was cancelled and the international matches were no more."
|This biographical article related to an Italian boxer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an Italian Olympic medalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|