|This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2015)|
Ulead PhotoImpact (originally called Iedit) is a raster and vector graphics editing program published by Ulead Systems.
Alongside its image editing capabilities, the program also features HTML tools, such as a rollover assistant, an imagemap assistant, an HTML assistant, a background designer and a button library. PhotoImpact can also use photoshop filters in .8bf format.
The last version of PhotoImpact was X3/13.
In December 2006 Corel acquired Ulead Systems. Corel continued to market PhotoImpact until September 2009 when they discontinued the product, focusing on the competing product Paint Shop Pro. Though development has been halted, the product is still being sold by Corel. A version of PhotoImpact licensed as PhotoImpact Pro is sold by Nova Development. It is a rebranded version of PhotoImpact with no program differences. However, while the Ulead and Corel specs omit Windows 7, the Nova specs in 2014 mention that Windows 7 and 8 are supported.
For users, there are various help forums and tutorial banks available, both factory and non-factory.
|PhotoImpact XL SE (8.5)||2003|||
|PhotoImpact 13 (or X3)||2008|||
- Jason Dunn; Kate Binder; James Rodel (2000). PhotoImpact Solutions. Thomson Course Technology.
- "Ulead Introduces Total Image Editing Software with PhotoImpact 7" (Press release). Ulead Systems. 2001-10-22. Retrieved 2008-08-14.
- "Ulead Image Editing Software Offers New and Improved Digital Photography Tools; PhotoImpact 8 Raises the Bar for Photo, Content and Web Creation" (Press release). Ulead Systems. 2002-09-25. Retrieved 2008-08-14.
- "Ulead Celebrates 15 Years of Image Editing Expertise with Special Edition of PhotoImpact" (Press release). Ulead Systems. 2003-10-02. Retrieved 2008-08-14.
- "Ulead Introduces New Version of PhotoImpact Image Editing Software" (Press release). Ulead Systems. 2004-09-27. Retrieved 2008-08-14.
- "Ulead Introduces New Version of PhotoImpact Image Editing Software" (Press release). Ulead Systems. 2005-10-17. Retrieved 2008-08-14.
- "Ulead Introduces PhotoImpact 12" (Press release). Ulead Systems. 2006-09-19. Retrieved 2008-08-14.
- "Give Your Photos Maximum Impact with Corel's New PhotoImpact X3" (Press release). Corel Corporation. 2008-01-15. Retrieved 2008-08-14.[dead link]
- Corel PhotoImpact page: X3
- Nova Development PhotoImpact pages: Pro 13
- Ulead PhotoImpact page: Archived April 25, 2008 at the Wayback Machine
- VK.COM Group
|This graphics software–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|