In the Dungeons and Dragons World of Greyhawk campaign setting, the Ulek States refers to the three easternmost nations of the Sheldomar Valley. From north-to-south, they are the Duchy of Ulek, the County of Ulek, and the Principality of Ulek.
Though all three states are closely allied and often take the same position in international affairs, they are in fact three separate, sovereign nations, despite their names.
- The Duchy of Ulek is ruled by an elven monarch, and populated mainly by elves and humans.
- The County of Ulek is ruled by a monarch who also must be part of the druidic hierarchy. The realm is populated mainly by humans, with large halfling and gnomish minorities.
- The Principality is ruled by a dwarven monarch, and populated mainly by humans and dwarves, with a significant halfling minority.
- Gygax, Gary. The World of Greyhawk (TSR, 1980).
- Gygax, Gary. World of Greyhawk Fantasy Game Setting (TSR, 1983).
- Holian, Gary, Erik Mona, Sean K Reynolds, and Frederick Weining. Living Greyhawk Gazetteer (Wizards of the Coast, 2000).
- Moore, Roger E. Greyhawk: The Adventure Begins (TSR, 1998).
- Pryor, Anthony. Patriots of Ulek (TSR, 1992).
- Sargent, Carl. From the Ashes (TSR, 1992).