|This biographical article relies too much on references to primary sources. (March 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Ulli Bögershausen (born 1954 in Brauneberg) is a German solo guitarist and guitar teacher. He is known internationally for his tours in Japan, America and Taiwan in 1995. He also authored several educational books for guitar playing.
Ulli Bögershausen prefers playing steel string guitars, which - by a more acute tonal differentiation - give complex melodies and rhythms improved transparency. He likes to use the long lasting, singing tune of that instrument as compositional element.
Most important concerts
- International dance and folk festival Rudolstadt 1997
- Guitar festival Wiesloch 1997
- Open Strings Festival Osnabrück 1997 and 1999
- Alte Oper Frankfurt 1986, 1988, 1991
- Guitar festival Nashville 2000
- Convention Center Los Angeles 2000
- Folkalliance Cleveland 2000
- Central Station Music Hall Taipeh 2002
- Japan Tour 2000 and 2002
- Taiwan Tour 2001 and 2002.
- 1981 "ganz bestimmt vielleicht"
- 1983 "Im Zwielicht"
- 1984 "gegen die Zeit"
- 1986 "autogen"
- 1988 "Live" mit Mohammad Tahmassebi
- 1991 "April" mit Reinhold Westerheide
- 1993 "Best of..."
- 1995 "ageless guitar solos"
- 1998 "Pictures" mit Reinhold Westerheide
- 1999 "Sologuitar" 15 Solostücke
- 2000 Personal Favourites – Super Audio CD, nur in Asien erhältlich
- 2002 Private Stories
- 2002 Christmas Carols
- 2004 Chocolate and Wine
- 2006 Ballads
- 2007 Vinyl
- 2008 Crimson
- 2010 In a Constant State of Flux
- Profipicking leichtgemacht (including CD)
- Fingerstyleguitar leichtgemacht (including CD)
- Open Tunings leichtgemacht (including CD)
- D-Dur Tuning, "Das Loch in der Banane", DADGAD Tuning.
- Von Anfang an, guitar course book in two volumes (including CDs, respectively)
- Ageless Guitar Solos (sheet music and tabulatures for same called CD)
- Mein DADGAD Sound (introduction into Open Tuning DADGAD)
- Easy Fingerstyle (including CD)
- Easy Fingerstyle 2 (including CD)