|Member of the European Parliament|
29 August 2008 – 2019
|Born||4 June 1949|
Quakenbrück, Lower Saxony, Germany
|Political party|| German|
Social Democratic Party
Party of European Socialists
Ulrike Rodust (born 4 June 1949) is a German politician who served as Member of the European Parliament (MEP) from 2008 until 2019. She is a member of the Social Democratic Party, part of the Party of European Socialists.
Between 1993 and 2008, Rodust was a member of the Landtag of Schleswig-Holstein.
- Member, Committee on Fisheries (2008-2019)
- Member, Delegation for relations with the countries of Central America (2009-2019)
- Member, Delegation to the Euro-Latin American Parliamentary Assembly (2009-2019)
- Member, Delegation to the EU-Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia Joint Parliamentary Committee (2008-2009)
- Member, Committee on Transport and Tourism (2008-2009)
- Member, Committee on Agriculture and Rural Development (2009-2014)
In addition to her committee assignments, Rodust serves as a member of the European Parliament Intergroup on Western Sahara and of the European Parliament Intergroup on LGBT Rights. She is one of the vice chairs of the European Parliament Intergroup on Seas, Rivers, Islands and Coastal Areas. In 2013, she represented the Parliament in the negotiations on a reform of the Common Fisheries Policy (CFP) for the budgetary period of 2014-2020.
- "Ulrike RODUST | History of parliamentary service | MEPs | European Parliament". Europarl.europa.eu. Retrieved 2017-04-09.
- Members European Parliament Intergroup on Western Sahara.
- Members European Parliament Intergroup on LGBTI Rights.
- Chair & Board European Parliament Intergroup on Seas, Rivers, Islands and Coastal Areas.
- Dave Keating (May 2, 2013), MEPs threaten to halt CFP talks European Voice.
- Debatte um Rodust-Nachfolge Lübecker Nachrichten, May 28, 2018.