||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (March 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Ulsan Castle (울산왜성, 蔚山倭城) is a Japanese style castle in Ulsan, South Korea which was constructed during the Japanese invasions of Korea (Imjin war) by Kato Kiyomasa's army. Today, Ulsan Castle is almost ruined by the city planning of Ulsan.
Ulsan Japanese Castle was excluded from Historic Sites of South Korea on October 30, 1997.
- Yagura (Guard Tower): 12.
- Moats, Gates and other structures
- Date of Construction: November, 1597 (established)
- Founder: Kato Kiyomasa
- Status: The 7th Ulsan monument
- Location: Hakseong-dong, Jung-ju, Ulsan
- Korean National Federation of UNESCO ULSAN Clubs and associations, a reconstituted picture of Ulsan Waesung
- Map of Ulsan Japanese Castle from the Korean National Federation of UNESCO ULSAN Clubs and associations
- Ulsan Japanese Castle under Chinese-Korean allied troops attack
- Map of Ulsan Japanese Castle
|This military base or fortification article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|