|Endowment||US $8.5 million|
|President||Dr. Alan P. Roberts|
|Location|| Stone Ridge, NY, US
165 acres (0.67 km2)
|Colors||Blue & White|
|Affiliations||National Junior College Athletic Association, Region III, Mid-Hudson Conference|
SUNY Ulster (also known as Ulster County Community College) is a public two-year college supported by Ulster County, New York and the State University of New York. The main campus is located in Stone Ridge, New York. The college also maintains facilities in Kingston at the Business Resource Center (BRC) and the Kingston Center of SUNY Ulster (KCSU).
SUNY Ulster offers over 60 undergraduate academic programs, including veterinary technology, graphic arts and fine arts, education, criminal justice, and nursing. The college has satellite locations in Kingston, New York.
Full Time: 1636
Part Time: 2017
Two-year associate degree programs (transfer and career track) and one-year certificate and diploma programs (career oriented)are offered.
• Transfer programs in: advertising design and graphic technology, business administration (transfer-oriented program), communications and media arts, computer science, criminal justice, engineering science, environmental studies, fashion design, fine arts, human services (transfer-oriented program), industrial technology: drafting and design technology (transfer-oriented program), engineering science, individual studies (can be completed entirely online), music, theater, liberal arts and sciences: humanities and social science, liberal arts and sciences: humanities and social science-adolescence, childhood and early childhood education, liberal arts and sciences: science or mathematics, liberal arts and sciences: science or mathematics-adolescence, childhood and early childhood education, and nursing.
• Career programs in: accounting, business and entrepreneurial studies (career-oriented program), computer network administration (Ulster carries the distinction of being a CCNP academy), computer science, microcomputers for business, criminal justice, human services (career-oriented program), industrial technology: drafting and design technology (career-oriented program), surveying, and veterinary technology.
• Certificate and diploma programs in: animal science office assistant, business studies (business management), database management, direct care practice, drafting, industrial technology: manufacturing option, network administrator, sign language interpreter, web page design and police basic training. Two new certificate programs are now in place (March 2017).
Muroff-Kotler Visual Arts Gallery
The Muroff-Kotler Visual Arts Gallery serves as a center for creative artistic activity at the College and for the outside community. It also functions as an environment for teaching, performing, and exhibiting.
The College's permanent art collection enriches the cultural climate on campus by making additional works of a high level of artistic achievement available to students and the community. In this manner, the collection serves as a permanent visual reference source.
The College believes that the acquisition of art works and the presentation of different art exhibitions assist the College community in setting standards for judgment and perception.
Presidents of the College
|Name||Start of tenure||End of tenure|
|Dale B. Lake||October 1962||March 1967|
|George B. Erbstein||April 1967||August 1974|
|Robert T. Brown||September 1974||March 1997|
|Barbara A. Adams||August 1997||August 2000|
|Donald C. Katt||September 2000||July 2015|
|Alan P. Roberts||July 2015|
- "Quick Facts". Welcome to SUNY Ulster. Stone Ridge, New York: Ulster County Community College. 2009. Retrieved 2010-04-09.
- "Ulster County Community College Profile". http://www.petersons.com. Lawrenceville, New Jersey: Peterson's. 2010. Retrieved 2010-04-09. External link in