From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Ulsterman)
|Look up Ulster or ulster in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikisource has original text related to this article:|
Ulster is one of the four provinces of Ireland.
Ulster may also refer to:
- New Ulster, a province in New Zealand (1841-53)
- Northern Ireland, a part of the United Kingdom formed in 1921 from six of the nine counties that made up the Irish province at that time
- Ulster County, New York, United States of America
- Ulster, New York, a town in Ulster County
- Ulster Township, a township in Pennsylvania, USA
- Ulster (river), a river in central Germany
- Ulster, a poem (also referred to as Ulster 1912) written in 1912 by Rudyard Kipling, dedicated to Irish Unionists
- Ulster coat, a long, loose overcoat made of rough material
- Ulster Rugby, the branch of the Irish Rugby Football Union governing rugby union in the historic Irish province, and also the professional rugby team operated by this body
- Ulster F.C., a defunct football club
- HMS Ulster, the name of two ships of the Royal Navy
- Ulster and Delaware Railroad, also known as "the Ulster", connecting Ulster to the Delaware River
- Ulster Nationalism, a movement that seeks the independence of Northern Ireland from the United Kingdom
- Ulsterman, nickname of Patrick McKenna, involved with the Great Train Robbery (1963).
- UTV previously known as Ulster Television or Ulster on air.
- Ulster, a playable character in the game Fire Emblem: Seisen no Keifu and Fire Emblem Awakening.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ulster.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.