Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ultima in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ultima may refer to:
- Ultima (linguistics), the last syllable of a word
- Ultima (finance), a variable in quantitative finance
- Ultima, Victoria, a town in Australia
- Ultima Thule in medieval geographies may denote any distant place located beyond the "borders of the known world"
- Pangaea Ultima, a supercontinent to occur in the future
Companies and brands
- Ultima Foods, a division of Quebec-based dairy company Agropur
- Ultima Sports Ltd, a manufacturer of sports cars based in England
- Junkers Profly Ultima, a German homebuilt aircraft design
- Kyosho Ultima, a radio-controlled car made by Kyosho
- Ultima GTR a 1990s Sportscar
- Kodak Ultima, a brand of photo paper for inkjet printers sold by Eastman Kodak
- Baroque chess, known in the northeastern region of the United States as "Ultima"
- Ultima (series), a series of video games
- Ultima (Final Fantasy), a recurring boss, weapon and spell in the Final Fantasy franchise
- Ultima (Freedom City), characters in Freedom City
- Ultima Oslo Contemporary Music Festival
- Ultima Thulée, the first full-length studio album by black metal band Blut Aus Nord
- Bless Me, Ultima, a 1972 novel by Rudolfo Anaya with a character called Ultima
- Ultima Tower, a hypothetical supertall skyscraper
- Nissan Altima, a model of car by Nissan
- Ultimo (disambiguation), a similar term
- Ultimate (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ultima.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.