From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ultima in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ultima may refer to:
- Ultima Foods, a division of Quebec-based dairy company Agropur
- Ultima Sports Ltd, a manufacturer of sports cars based in England
- Ultima (series), a series of video games
- Baroque chess, known in the northeastern region of the United States as "Ultima"
- Ultima (Final Fantasy), a recurring boss, weapon and spell in the Final Fantasy franchise
- Ultima (Freedom City), characters in Freedom City
- Ultima Oslo Contemporary Music Festival
- Ultima Thulée, the first full-length studio album by black metal band Blut Aus Nord
- Ultima Thule in medieval geographies may denote any distant place located beyond the "borders of the known world"
- Ultima, Victoria, a town in Australia
- Junkers Profly Ultima, a German homebuilt aircraft design
- Kyosho Ultima, a radio-controlled car made by Kyosho
- Bless Me, Ultima, a 1972 novel by Rudolfo Anaya with a character called Ultima
- Ultima (finance), a variable in quantitative finance
- Kodak Ultima, a brand of photo paper for inkjet printers sold by Eastman Kodak
- Ultima (linguistics), the last syllable of a word
- Ultima Tower, a hypothetical supertall skyscraper
- Nissan Altima, a model of car by Nissan
- Ultimo (disambiguation), a similar term
- Ultimate (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ultima.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.