Ultimate Brain Games
|Ultimate Brain Games|
|Mode(s)||Single player, multiplayer|
Ultimate Brain Games is a game developed by Cosmigo and published by Telegames for the Nintendo DS, Game Boy Advance, and PlayStation platforms. It contains several thinking games, such as Chess and Checkers. The Nintendo DS version of the game was originally announced in 2004 and the release date is currently listed as TBD.
It features eight different games.
- Sink Ships (Battleship)
- Four-in-a-row (Connect Four)
- Shanghai (Mahjong solitaire)
- "Telegames Companies Home Page : Ultimate Brain Games DS". Telegames. Retrieved 2007-05-14.
- "Ultimate Brain Games". IGN. Retrieved 2007-05-14.
- "Telegames Companies Home Page : Ultimate Brain Games GBA". Telegames. Retrieved 2007-05-14.
|This puzzle video game-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|