|Public BSE: 532538|
|Traded as||BSE: 532538|
|Headquarters||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|K. K. Maheshwari, Director|
|Revenue||US$3.7 billion (2011–12)|
|Profit||US$450 million (2011–12)|
In February 2016, Bombay High Court rejected UltraTech's plan to acquire two cement plants from JP Associates. The court in 2015 passed Mines and Mineral Development and Regulation Act. The company instead began to make plans to acquire several cement plants as a whole by acquiring Jaiprakash Associates instead.
- Reporter, Staff (2017-07-27). "UltraTech Cement sets foot in AP". The Hindu. ISSN 0971-751X. Retrieved 2017-09-26.
- "BSE Plus". Bseindia.com. Retrieved 2011-02-02.
- "Ultratech Cement | TopNews". Topnews.in. Retrieved 2010-07-16.
- "UltraTech | Contact us". Ultratechcement.com. Retrieved 2010-07-16.
- "Bombay High Court rejects UltraTech Cement's plan to buy JP Associates' plants in MP". The Economic Times. 2016-02-27. Retrieved 2017-09-26.