Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ultramarine in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ultramarine means "beyond the ocean" and is the name of a color pigment.
Ultramarine may also refer to:
- Ultramarine (album), the fourth studio album (2013) by Young Galaxy
- Ultramarine (band), a British electronic and dance band (1989–present)
- Ultramarine (novel), a book by Malcolm Lowry from 1933
- Ultramarine (poetry collection), a book by Raymond Carver from 1986
- Ultramarine Corps, an Authority-esque superteam in DC Comics
- Nigritude ultramarine, a search engine optimization contest held in 2004
And Ultramarines may refer to:
- "The Ultramarines", a fictional chapter of Space Marines (Warhammer 40,000)
- Ultramarines: A Warhammer 40,000 Movie, a film set in the Warhammer 40,000 universe
- Ultra Marines, an introductory board game set in the Warhammer 40,000 universe
- Ultramarines, supporters of FC Girondins de Bordeaux
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ultramarine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.