From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ultramarine in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ultramarine means "beyond the ocean" and is the name of a color pigment.
Ultramarine may also refer to:
- Ultramarine (album), the fourth studio album by Young Galaxy
- Ultramarine (band), a UK-based dance and electronic band
- The Ultramarines, a fictional chapter of Space Marines (Warhammer 40,000)
- Ultramarines: A Warhammer 40,000 Movie, a film set in the Warhammer 40,000 universe
- Ultra Marines, an introductory board game set in the Warhammer 40,000 universe
- Ultramarine Corps, an Authority-esque superteam in DC Comics
- Ultramarine (novel), by Malcolm Lowry
- Nigritude ultramarine, a search engine optimization contest held in 2004
- Ultramarines, FC Girondins de Bordeaux supporters
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ultramarine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.