(Redirected from Ultramarines)
|Look up ultramarine in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ultramarine means "beyond the ocean" and is the name of a color pigment.
Ultramarine may also refer to:
- Ultramarine (album), the fourth studio album (2013) by Young Galaxy
- Ultramarine (band), a UK-based dance and electronic band (1989–present)
- Ultramarine (novel), a 1933 book by Malcolm Lowry
- Ultramarine (poetry collection), a 1986 book by Raymond Carver
- Ultramarine Corps, an Authority-esque superteam in DC Comics
- Nigritude ultramarine, a search engine optimization contest held in 2004
And Ultramarines may refer to:
- "The Ultramarines", a fictional chapter of Space Marines (Warhammer 40,000)
- Ultramarines: A Warhammer 40,000 Movie, a film set in the Warhammer 40,000 universe
- Ultra Marines, an introductory board game set in the Warhammer 40,000 universe
- Ultramarines, FC Girondins de Bordeaux supporters
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ultramarine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.