From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Ultraviolence (disambiguation))
|Look up ultraviolence in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ultraviolence or Ultra-violence may refer to:
- A term used in the Anthony Burgess novel A Clockwork Orange and the Stanley Kubrick film of the same name
- Ultraviolence (band) an industrial/techno band headed by Johnny Violent, AKA Jonathan Casey
- Ultraviolence (album), a 2014 album by Lana Del Rey
- The Ultra-Violence, the 1987 debut album by thrash metal band Death Angel
- "Ultraviolence" (song), a 2014 single by Lana Del Rey
- "Ultra-Violence", a song by Lower Class Brats from their 1998 album "Rather Be Hated Than Ignored"
- "Ultraviolence", a song by New Order from their 1983 album Power, Corruption & Lies
- "Ultraviolence/Screaming", a medly of songs by Scream from their 1983 album Still Screaming
- "Ultraviolence", a song by Heartsrevolution released in 2008
- "The Ultraviolence", a song by Joe Stump from his 1993 album Guitar Dominance!
- Ultraviolence, a hardcore wrestling style in Combat Zone Wrestling
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ultraviolence.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.