Ulyanovsk Baratayevka Airport
|Ulyanovsk Baratayevka Airport
|Serves||Ulyanovsk, Ulyanovsk Oblast, Russia|
|Elevation AMSL||141 m / 463 ft|
Ulyanovsk Oblast in Russia
Ulyanovsk Baratayevka Airport (also Ulyanovsk Southwest Airport and Ul'yanovsk Airport) (IATA: ULV, ICAO: UWLL) is an airport in Russia located 9 kilometres (5.6 mi) southwest of Ulyanovsk. It generally operates as a civilian/transport base.
During April 2013, a terminal remodel was completed to accommodate a steady increase in passenger traffic to the area, resulting from increased corporate investment in the Ulyanovsk area.
Airlines and destinations
|Dexter Air Taxi||Nizhny Novgorod, Ufa|
- Airport information for UWLL at Great Circle Mapper.
- Airport information for Ulyanovsk Baratayevka Airport at Search (for) Travel website.
- "37 Vozdushnaya Armiya VGK". Brinkster.com.
- Pobeda begin new summer seasonal service to Sochi
Media related to Ulyanovsk Baratayevka Airport at Wikimedia Commons
- Ulyanovsk (Baratayevka) International Airport official website (English) (Russian)
- Accident history for ULV at Aviation Safety Network
- Current weather for UWLL at NOAA/NWS
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ulyanovsk Aircraft Museum.|
|This Russian military article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an airport in Russia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|