Ulysses (text editor)
The lead section of this article may need to be rewritten. (July 2020)
|Developer(s)||The Soulmen - Ulysses GmbH & Co. KG|
19 / 2020-04-28
|Operating system||Mac OS X, iPadOS, iOS|
|Type||Text editor / Word processor|
Ulysses is a text editor for Apple Mac OS X, iPad, and iPhone. It is targeted at creative writers who do not want to worry about text layout, formatting, or other distractions, and who want to focus on their words, although it does support Markdown for basic formatting.
The Ulysses software was originally released for Mac OS and in version 2.5 support was added for iPhone and iPad.
- Johnson, Leif (7 June 2018). "Ulysses 13 review for Mac and iOS: The best Mac minimalist text editor gets even better". Macworld. Retrieved 22 July 2020.
- Levitus, Bob (31 May 2016). "Ulysses is more than a text editor". HoustonChronicle.com. Retrieved 22 July 2020.
- Duffy, Jill (29 January 2020). "Ulysses". PCMag UK. Retrieved 22 July 2020.
- Clover, Juli (10 August 2017). "Mac and iOS Writing App 'Ulysses' Transitions to Subscription Model". MacRumors. Retrieved 22 July 2020.
- Jancer, Matt (16 July 2020). "The 15 Best Mac Apps to Make Everyday Life Easier". Wired. Retrieved 22 July 2020.