Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up umbilicus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Umbilicus may refer to:
- Umbilicus (mollusc), a feature of gastropod, Nautilus and Ammonite shell anatomy
- Umbilicus, a synonym for the navel or belly button
- Umbilicus (genus), a genus of over ninety species of perennial flowering plants
- Umbilicus urbis Romae, the designated center of the city of Rome from which and to which all distances in Rome and the Roman Empire were measured
- Umbilicus mundi, or "the world's navel", a Greek artifact
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Umbilicus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.