|Look up umbo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Umbo may refer to:
- Umbo of tympanic membrane, the central, most inverted portion of the ear drum
- A shield boss
- Umbo (mycology), at the top of some mushrooms
- Umbo (bivalve), the (often somewhat protruding) part of a bivalve shell which was formed when the animal was a juvenile
- The first year's growth of a seed scale on a Pinus cone, showing up as a protuberance at the end of the two-year-old scale
- Umbo (eye), the tiny depression in the very center of the foveola corresponding to the foveal reflex
- Otto Umbehr, German photographer known as "Umbo"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Umbo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.