From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Umbria may also mean:
- Roman Umbria, the region of ancient Roman Italy
- RMS Umbria, a ship
- Eccellenza Umbria, a football team
- Naarda umbria, a moth species
- Punta Umbría, a municipality in Spain
- Umbri, an ancient italic people
- Lucin, Utah, also known as Umbria Junction
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Umbria.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.