|Born||16 August 1982|
|Genres||Electro house, big room house, progressive house, tech-trance (earlier works)|
|Associated acts||W&W, Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, Armin van Buuren, David Guetta, Calvin Harris, NERVO, Sander van Doorn, R3hab|
Ummet Ozcan (born 16 August 1982) is a Dutch-Turkish DJ and producer. His releases are supported by DJs like Sander van Doorn, Armin van Buuren, Tiësto, Calvin Harris and Hardwell. Hits include TimeWave Zero (Doorn Records), Arcadia (Doorn Records) and Shamballa (Reset). Ummet is also known for his softsynth and soundbank design for well established music software houses like Rob Papen (Albino, Predator) and for hardware units such as the Access Virus.
Ummet Ozcan releases a lot of his musical material under the Spinnin Records sublabel "Reset Records". Also his co-production "MEM" release most of their material on this label.
After releasing techno-influenced trance music for nearly 5 years, Ummet's latest productions are more focused towards the American EDM movement. In late 2012 he started producing Big room house alongside Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike and R3hab.
As lead artist
|Title||Year||Peak chart positions||Album|
(with R3hab and NERVO)
|"Raise Your Hands"||—||47||96||—|
(vs. Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike)
|"—" denotes a recording that did not chart or was not released in that territory.|
- "Ummet Ozcan — Songs, Albums and Pictures —". Last.fm. Retrieved 2015-07-01.
- "Discografie Ummet Ozcan". dutchcharts.nl (in Dutch). Hung Medien. Retrieved 2 June 2015.
- "Discografie Ummet Ozcan". ultratop.be (in Dutch). Hung Medien. Retrieved 2 June 2015.
- "Discographie Ummet Ozcan". lescharts.com (in French). Hung Medien. Retrieved 2 June 2015.
- "R3hab/Nervo/Ummet Ozcan" (select "Singles" tab). Official Charts Company. Retrieved 2 June 2015.