Un Nuevo Día
|Un Nuevo Día|
|Also known as||¡Levántate! (2008–2012)|
|Presented by||Neida Sandoval
Ana María Canseco
|Country of origin||United States|
|Executive producer(s)||Mari Garcia-Marquez|
|Original release||August 25, 2008 – present|
Un Nuevo Día (A New Day), formerly named ¡Levántate! (Get Up!) is a Spanish language morning show which has aired on the Telemundo television network since 2008. It is broadcast from the network's studios in Miami, Florida, and is hosted by Rashel Diaz, Daniel Sarcos, Ana María Canseco, and Adamari López. Journalist Neida Sandoval is the show's news anchor who provides regular national and world news updates during the show as of 2013.
The show debuted from Telemundo studios in San Juan, Puerto Rico and was broadcast in SD 4:3.
On November 9, 2010 it was announced that the show would move to Telemundo studios in Miami in early 2011 and be broadcast in HD.
Alan Tacher was the sole original male host from the show's debut until August 13, 2010. Daniel Sarcos joined Diaz as co-hosts when the show moved to Miami in 2011. Adamari López joined the show in the summer of 2012. On August 8, 2013, Diego Schoening joined the show. Mexican TV personality Ana Maria Canseco joined the cast on Monday, September 9, 2013.
- Daniel Sarcos (2011–present)
- Adamari López (2012–present)
- Diego Schoening (2013–present)
- Ana Maria Canseco (2013–present)
On July 16, 2012, ¡Levántate! was renamed Un Nuevo Día.
- Gisela Orozco (15 July 2012). "Adamari López se integra a ´Un nuevo día/¡Levántate!". Vivelohoy. Retrieved 31 January 2016.
- "Latin American Herald Tribune - Ana Maria Canseco Returns to U.S. Television". Retrieved 31 January 2016.
- "Un Nuevo Día". Telemundo. Retrieved 31 January 2016.
|This article about a television show originating in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|