Una familia con suerte
|Una familia con suerte|
|Created by||Jorge Fons|
Luz Elena González
Arath De La Torre
|Opening theme||"Día de Suerte" by Alejandra Guzmán|
|Ending theme||Various Soundtracks|
|No. of episodes||265 |
|Executive producer(s)||Juan Osorio|
|Running time||40–44 minutes|
|Original network||Canal de las Estrellas|
|Picture format||480i SDTV, 1080i HDTV|
|Original release||February 14, 2011 – February 19, 2012|
|Preceded by||Llena de Amor|
|Followed by||Por Ella Soy Eva|
Una familia con suerte (A Fortunate Family) is a Mexican telenovela produced by Juan Osorio for Televisa. It is based on the Argentinean telenovela Los Roldán. Luz Elena Gonzalez, Mayrín Villanueva and Arath De La Torre star as the main protagonists. while Sergio Sendel, Daniela Castro, Cecilia Galliano with the special participations of the first actors María Rubio, Enrique Rocha and Patricia Reyes Spíndola stars as the main antagonists. Una familia con suerte won 4 awards in Premios TVyNovelas: Best young lead actor, best male & female revelation, and best musical theme.
Canal de las Estrellas aired Una familia con suerte from February 14, 2011 to February 19, 2012, with Por Ella Soy Eva replacing it. Univision originally planned to air Una familia con suerte in spring 2011 after Llena de amor ended, though Cuando me enamoro was shown instead. A prime time airing was later announced on July 21, 2011 airing at 8pm central from October 4, 2011 to January 6, 2012, replacing Teresa. Univision aired 2 hours of Una familia con suerte during 2012. From December 27, 2011 to December 30, 2011, it temporarily replaced La fuerza del destino's former time slot. From January 9, 2012 to January 27, 2012 it replaced Cuando me enamoro's time slot. From February 6, 2012 to May 23, 2012, it was permanently seen at 7pm central, with Un refugio para el amor replacing it.
From May 30, 2013 to June 12, 2014, Univision broadcast reruns of Una familia con suerte weekday overnights at 12am/11c, replacing Al diablo con los guapos, the last episode was broadcast on June 12, 2014 at 12am/11c, with República mundialista replacing it the following day.
Una Familia Con Suerte is a soap opera about Pancho López (Arath de la Torre) and his family. Avon subsidiary president Fernanda Peñaloza (Alicia Rodríguez) discovers that she has cancer and decides to commit suicide. She is about to jump off of a bridge when Pancho López (Arath de la Torre), a public market vendor, happens upon her and attempts to dissuade her. He manages to convince her that life is worth fighting for and she comes back to the safety of his delivery truck, "La Burra".
Pancho López is a humble low income man with strong characteristics. He's a generous widowed family man, always lending a hand. Although he has intuitive business sense, he believes that money is the root of all evil.
Fernanda is introduced to Pancho López's four children: Lupita (Alejandra García), his favorite daughter, who inherited her father's love and compassion for other people. Ana (Sherlyn) is musically inclined and is the tomboy of the family. Temo (Daniel Arévalo) is the baby. Laura Torres de López (Ana Bárbara), Pancho's wife, dies giving birth to Temo who is brought-up by Chela (Luz Elena González), Pancho's sister-in-law; she becomes the mother figure after her sister's death. Chela has had a crush on Pancho before he married her sister.
Pepe López (Pablo Lyle), Pancho's eldest son, is a very courageous and adventurous young man. He is the apprentice to a mechanical engineer and has a passion for driving. He is able to transcend class barriers, communicating with all people with ease. Pepe meets and becomes interested in a rich young girl, Mónica Rinaldi (Violeta Isfel). However, she is engaged and Pepe must compete with her fiancé Freddy Irabién (Juan Diego Covarrubias)in the professional and personal spheres for Mónica's love.
Candelaria «Candela» López (Alicia Machado) is Pancho's sister. She is stunning and has a large following due to her beauty.
Pancho López and his family come up against financial difficulties: he has pledged his house as collateral for a loan that he ends up finding impossible to repay.
Enzo Rinaldi (Pedro Moreno) plots to throw the López and their friends away. Humiliated by his inability to provide for his family's well-being, Pancho has no option but to accept Fernanda Peñaloza's offer to take the post as president of her cosmetic company.
Fernanda also invites the López family to move into her mansion since she highly appreciates Pancho's honesty and reliability. The López family accepts this offer reluctantly, and in their new neighborhood they meet the Irabién family consisting of three members: Vicente, Pina (Daniela Castro) and Freddy (Juan Diego Covarrubias). Fernanda finds Pancho worthy of a better life unlike her nephew Vicente Irabién (Sergio Sendel). Vicente merely bides his time waiting for the death of his aunt and the inheritance that would come with it. The dramatic change of scenery for the López family results in many humorous situations arising from the clashing of cultures between the rich and the poor.
The attractive and clever Rebeca Treviño (Mayrín Villanueva) takes Pancho under her wing and helps him acclimate to the challenges of the business world. She helps him bridge socio-economic divides, teaching him the etiquette demanded from his new position and how to make decisions in the financial sphere. She becomes Chela's competitor for Pancho's attention.
Pina, Vicente's wife, is a hypochondriac. Neither her husband nor her son takes care of her or pays attention to her. She is the host of her own radio show, «Pina Opina» (Pina's Opinion), where she is an able to find an outlet for her discontent. She has a small dog that she keeps with her at all times named Abeja (Bee). At one point, Popeye, the López family's dog seduces this pampered dog and this becomes another point of contention between the two families.
In turn, Vicente takes a great interest in Candela and the couple engages in a dramatic love affair and end up marrying each other.
The two families experience amusing situations when Ana, who disdains flippancy, falls in love with the irreverent Freddy. Pina becomes infatuated with Sebastian who saved her life. Fernanda later discovers that Pancho is actually the long-lost son she was forced to give up for adoption.
- Daniela Castro - Josefina Arteaga Ex. de Irabién de Bravo ("Pina")
- Sergio Sendel — Vicente Irabien Rubalcaba ("Iracheta / Chente / Vince / El que huele a azufre / El azufre")
- Luz Elena González - Graciela Torres de Rinaldi ("Chela")
- Mayrin Villanueva - Rebeca Treviño Garza de López ("Rebe / Becky")
- Alicia Rodríguez - Fernanda Peñaloza Rubalcaba de Romero ("Doña Fer") †
- Arath de la Torre - Francisco López Fernández / Demian Corcuera Peñaloza ("Pancho / El Verdulero")
- Alicia Machado - Candelaria de los Angeles López Fernández Vda. de Villarreal Ex. de Irabién ("Candy / Candela")
- Pablo Lyle - José López Torres ("Pepe")
- Sherlyn - Ana Isabel López Torres de Irabién ("Ojitos/La piojis")
- Alejandra García - Guadalupe ("Lupita") Lopez Torres De Campos
- Daniel Arévalo — Cuauhtémoc López Torres ("Temo")
- Violeta Isfel - Monica Rinaldi Ruíz de López ("Sirenita / Sirena")
- Juan Diego Covarrubias — Alfredo Irabién Arteaga ("Freddy / Pollis / El Rey de Copas")
- Lucas Velázquez — Alejandro Obregón ("Alex") †
- Daniela Díaz-Ordaz Castro — Melissa Ibarrola Espinoza de los Monteros Arteaga ("Mely")
- Osvaldo de León - Tomás Campos ("Tommy")
- Mariluz Bermúdez — Karina Arizcoreta Limantour ("Kary")
- Julio Bracho - Arnoldo Vacavieja Flores ("Arnold")
- Cecilia Galliano — Violeta Ruíz Carballo ("La loca / La loca asesina / La loca mafiosa / La narca loca / La narcotraficante") †
- Pedro Moreno - Enzzo Rinaldi Cantoro / Facundo Jimenez Contreras ("Tranzeti")
- Maria Raquenel — Sandra ("Sandrita")
- Eugenio Cobo — Dr. Octavio Romero V.
- Francisco Vásquez — Isauro García ("Chacho")
- Maribel Guardia - Isabella Ruiz ("Bella")
- Jorge Aravena - Sebastian Bravo ("Sebaz")
- Enrique Rocha — Napoleón Villarreal Cárdenas ("Napo / El Mafioso") †
- Ana Bárbara - Laura Torres de López ("Laurita") †
- Gloria Izaguirre — Yesenia
- Amairani — Catalina
- Laura Flores - Yuyú Arteaga
- María Rubio — Inés de la Borbolla y Ruiz
- María Patricia Castañeda — Herself
- Alexa Díaz-Ordaz Castro — Ramona
- Rafael Goyri — Augusto
- Alejandra Guzmán - Herself
- Silvia Pinal - Herself
- Luis Coutrier — Lic. Gabriel Mendoza
- Armando Araiza — Dr. Armando
- Mercedes Vaughan — Concepción
- Dacia Arcaráz — Ofelia Ávalos
- Mariano Linares — Francisco Ávalos ("Paco")
- Susy-Lu Peña — Midory
- Luis Xavier — Cristian Velázquez
- Salvador Sánchez — Lic. Roberto Jiménez †
- Claudia Cervantes — Deborah †
- Reynaldo Sossano — El Colibrí
- Julio Vega — Franco
- Anel — Fabiana
- Juan Verduzco — Don Julio Treviño
- Norma Herrera — Doña Rebeca Garza de Treviño
- Pablo Montero - Himself
- Beng Zeng - David Montero †
- La Guerrera — Herself
- Carlos Gascón — Sergio
- Cassandra Sanchez-Navarro — Salomé
- Marile Andrade — Ximena
- David Ostrosky - Li. Ernesto Quesada
- Mario Vanucci — Himself
- Zaneta Sellerova — Vivián
- René Franco — Himself
- Diego Verdaguer -
- Yurem — Colibri
- Patricia Reyes Spíndola - Carlota
- Patricia Navidad - Mimí de la Rose
- Claudia Godínez — Elena Campos
- Gustavo Munguía — Aristeo Romero ("El Chato")
- Jorge Van Rankin - Nico
- Moisés Suárez — Lamberto
- Helena Guerrero — Adoración
- Haydee Navarra — Gregoria ("Goya")
- Ingrid Marie Rivera - Barbara Palacios del Real ("Barb")
- Claudia Bollat — Jesusa ("Chucha")
- Noemi Gutti — Celeste
- Alejandra Procuna — Lidia
- Roberto Palazuelos - Michael Robert Anderson ("Mike")
- Jackie Garcia — Frida Soria
- Dario Ripoll- Raymundo ("Ray / Pelonch")
- Jesús Moré — Adrián Uriastegui
- Laura "Laurita" Torres de López - died after giving birth to Temo
- Alejandro Obregón - dies of heart's attack
- Deborah - Killed by Napo's man
- Don Napoleón "Napo" Villareal Cárdenas - Killed by Tomas
- Doña Fernanda Peñaloza Rubalcaba de Romero - Dies of cancer
- David Montero - Murdered and poisoned by Violeta
- Lic. Roberto Jimenez - Murdered and poisoned by Violeta
- Violeta Ruíz Carballo "La loca narcotraficante" - Commits suicide by poisoning
TVyNovelas Awards 2012
|Best Telenovela||Una familia con suerte||Nominated|
|Best Lead Actress||Mayrín Villanueva||Nominated|
|Best Lead Actor||Arath de la Torre||Nominated|
|Best First Actor||Enrique Roca||Nominated|
|Best Co-star Actor||Pedro Moreno||Nominated|
|Best Co-star Actress||Alicia Machado||Nominated|
|Best Young Lead Actor||Osvaldo de León||Won|
|Best Male Revelation||Pable Lyle||Won|
|Best Female Revelation||Alejandra García||Won|
|Best Musical Theme||Un día de suerte by Alejandra Guzmán||Won|
|Country||Network(s)||Series premiere||Series finale||Title||Timeslot|
|Mexico||Canal de las Estrellas||February 14, 2011||February 19, 2012||Una familia con suerte||20:15|
|Mexico||TL Novelas||September 01, 2014||September 11, 2015||Una familia con suerte||07:00/13:00/19:00/01:00|
|United States||Univision||October 4, 2011||May 23, 2012||Una familia con suerte||19:00|
|Puerto Rico||Univision||November 14, 2011||August 1, 2012||Una familia con suerte||13:00-15:00|
- Televisa's Una familia con suerte
- In The New Fall Season Univision Brings The Hit Telenovela “Una Familia Con Suerte” – Delivering Star-Studded Cast In Light-Hearted Story Where Luck Changes The Lives Of Two Families Univision, Priscilla Senior, 9/27/2011
- Lista de ganadores de los Premios TVyNovelas 2012 Star Media, Feb 26, 2011
- Descubre a los ganadores de los 'Premios TVyNovelas 2012' Televisa.com, Feb 27, 2012
- No te pierdas: Una familia con suerte Televisa.com
- Gran final de la telenovela "Una Familia con Suerte", en vivo por Internet entretenimiento.starmedia.com, Feb 17, 2012
- 'Por ella soy Eva' desea superar rating de 'Una familia con suerte TV Notas, Jan 4, 2012
- Lucero comenzó a grabar la telenovela "Por Ella Soy Eva"
- Una Familia Con Suerte: Muy Pronto por Univision
- La Fuerza del Destino y Una Familia con Suerte por Univision
- ¡Aquí llega Pancho López! "Una Familia con Suerte"
- Avance de Una Familia Con Suerte Cap 71
- Univision te da más de lo que quieres ver
- “¿Quiere explicar esto señor Irabien?”
- Un Refugio Para El Amor, gran estreno 24 de mayo