Una familia con suerte
|Una familia con suerte|
|Based on||Los Roldán|
by Marcelo Tinelli and Sebastián Ortega
|Creative director(s)||Abigail Sánchez|
|Theme music composer|
|Opening theme||"Día de Suerte" by Alejandra Guzmán|
|Country of origin||Mexico|
|No. of episodes||265|
|Executive producer(s)||Juan Osorio|
|Original network||Canal de las Estrellas|
|Audio format||Stereophonic sound|
|Original release||February 14, 2011 –|
February 19, 2012
|Preceded by||Llena de amor|
|Followed by||Por ella soy Eva|
Una familia con suerte (A Fortunate Family) is a Mexican telenovela produced by Juan Osorio for Televisa. It is based on the Argentinean telenovela Los Roldán. Arath De La Torre, Mayrín Villanueva and Luz Elena González star as the main protagonists. while Sergio Sendel, Daniela Castro, Cecilia Galliano with the special participations of the first actors María Rubio, Enrique Rocha and Patricia Reyes Spíndola stars as the main antagonists. Una familia con suerte won 4 awards in Premios TVyNovelas: Best young lead actor, best male & female revelation, and best musical theme.
Una Familia Con Suerte is a soap opera about Pancho López (Arath de la Torre) and his family. Avon subsidiary president Fernanda Peñaloza (Alicia Rodríguez) discovers that she has cancer and decides to commit suicide. She is about to jump off of a bridge when Pancho López (Arath de la Torre), a public market vendor, happens upon her and attempts to dissuade her. He manages to convince her that life is worth fighting for and she comes back to the safety of his delivery truck, "La Burra".
Pancho López is a humble low income man with strong characteristics. He's a generous widowed family man, always lending a hand. Although he has intuitive business sense, he believes that money is the root of all evil.
Fernanda is introduced to Pancho López's four children: Lupita (Alejandra García), his favorite daughter, who inherited her father's love and compassion for other people. Ana (Sherlyn) is musically inclined and is the tomboy of the family. Temo (Daniel Arévalo) is the baby. Laura Torres de López (Ana Bárbara), Pancho's wife, dies giving birth to Temo who is brought-up by Chela (Luz Elena González), Pancho's sister-in-law; she becomes the mother figure after her sister's death. Chela has had a crush on Pancho before he married her sister.
Pepe López (Pablo Lyle), Pancho's eldest son, is a very courageous and adventurous young man. He is the apprentice to a mechanical engineer and has a passion for driving. He is able to transcend class barriers, communicating with all people with ease. Pepe meets and becomes interested in a rich young girl, Mónica Rinaldi (Violeta Isfel). However, she is engaged and Pepe must compete with her fiancé Freddy Irabién (Juan Diego Covarrubias)in the professional and personal spheres for Mónica's love.
Candelaria «Candela» López (Alicia Machado) is Pancho's sister. She is stunning and has a large following due to her beauty.
Pancho López and his family come up against financial difficulties: he has pledged his house as collateral for a loan that he ends up finding impossible to repay.
Enzo Rinaldi (Pedro Moreno) plots to throw the López and their friends away. Humiliated by his inability to provide for his family's well-being, Pancho has no option but to accept Fernanda Peñaloza's offer to take the post as president of her cosmetic company.
Fernanda also invites the López family to move into her mansion since she highly appreciates Pancho's honesty and reliability. The López family accepts this offer reluctantly, and in their new neighborhood they meet the Irabién family consisting of three members: Vicente, Pina (Daniela Castro) and Freddy (Juan Diego Covarrubias). Fernanda finds Pancho worthy of a better life unlike her nephew Vicente Irabién (Sergio Sendel). Vicente merely bides his time waiting for the death of his aunt and the inheritance that would come with it. The dramatic change of scenery for the López family results in many humorous situations arising from the clashing of cultures between the rich and the poor.
The attractive and clever Rebeca Treviño (Mayrín Villanueva) takes Pancho under her wing and helps him acclimate to the challenges of the business world. She helps him bridge socio-economic divides, teaching him the etiquette demanded from his new position and how to make decisions in the financial sphere. She becomes Chela's competitor for Pancho's attention.
Pina, Vicente's wife, is a hypochondriac. Neither her husband nor her son takes care of her or pays attention to her. She is the host of her own radio show, «Pina Opina» (Pina's Opinion), where she is an able to find an outlet for her discontent. She has a small dog that she keeps with her at all times named Abeja (Bee). At one point, Popeye, the López family's dog seduces this pampered dog and this becomes another point of contention between the two families.
In turn, Vicente takes a great interest in Candela and the couple engages in a dramatic love affair and end up marrying each other.
The two families experience amusing situations when Ana, who disdains flippancy, falls in love with the irreverent Freddy. Pina becomes infatuated with Sebastian who saved her life. Fernanda later discovers that Pancho is actually the long-lost son she was forced to give up for adoption.
- Daniela Castro as Josefina “Pina” Arteaga de Irabien / de Bravo
- Sergio Sendel as Vicente "Iracheta" Irabien Peñaloza
- Arath de la Torre as Francisco "Pancho" López Peñaloza
- Luz Elena González as Graciela “Chela” Torres de Rinaldi
- Mayrin Villanueva as Rebeca Treviño de Lopez
- Alicia Rodríguez as Fernanda Peñaloza
- Julio Bracho as Arnoldo
- Alicia Machado as Candelaria "Candy" López de Irabien
- Sherlyn as Ana López Torrés de Irabien
- Violeta Isfel as Monica Rinaldi de Lopez
- Pedro Moreno as Enzo Rinaldi
- Jorge Van Rankin as Nico
- Claudia Godínez as Elena Campos
- Moisés Suárez as Lamberto
- Maria Riquelme as Sandra
- Lucas Velázquez as Alejandro "Alex" Obregón
- Osvaldo de León as Tomás Campos
- Francisco Vázquez as Chacho
- Elena Guerrero as Adoración
- Haydée Navarra as Gregoria
- Alejandra García as Guadalupe López Torrés de Obregon / de Campos
- Mariluz Bermúdez as Karina
- Pablo Lyle as Pepe López Torrés
- Juan Diego Covarrubias as Alfredo Irabien Arteaga
- Noemí Gutiérrez as Celeste
- Ingrid Marie Rivera as Bárbara Palacios
- Roberto Palazuelos asoonsAnderson
- Cecilia Galliano as Violeta Ruíz Carballo
- David Ostrosky as Ernesto Queso
- Patricia Reyes Spíndola as Carlota
- jesus more as adrian
Special guest stars
- Ana Bárbara as Laura Torrés de López
- Maribel Guardia as Isabella Ruiz
- Jorge Aravena as Sebastián Bravo
- Laura Flores as Yuyú Arteaga
- María Rubio as Inés de la Borbolla y Ruiz
- Pablo Montero as Himself
- Patricia Navidad as Mimí de la Rose
TVyNovelas Awards 2012
|Best Telenovela||Una familia con suerte||Nominated|
|Best Lead Actress||Mayrín Villanueva||Nominated|
|Best Lead Actor||Arath de la Torre||Nominated|
|Best First Actor||Enrique Rocha||Nominated|
|Best Co-star Actor||Pedro Moreno||Nominated|
|Best Co-star Actress||Alicia Machado||Nominated|
|Best Young Lead Actor||Osvaldo de León||Won|
|Best Male Revelation||Pablo Lyle||Won|
|Best Female Revelation||Alejandra García||Won|
|Best Musical Theme||Un día de suerte by Alejandra Guzmán||Won|
- In The New Fall Season Univision Brings The Hit Telenovela “Una Familia Con Suerte” – Delivering Star-Studded Cast In Light-Hearted Story Where Luck Changes The Lives Of Two Families Univision, Priscilla Senior, 9/27/2011
- Lista de ganadores de los Premios TVyNovelas 2012 Archived 2015-05-09 at the Wayback Machine Star Media, Feb 26, 2011
- Descubre a los ganadores de los 'Premios TVyNovelas 2012' Televisa.com, Feb 27, 2012