Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up unaffiliated in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Unaffiliated, meaning a lack of affiliation, may refer to:
- Independent (politician) or unaffiliated politician
- Independent voter or unaffiliated voter
- A scientist-freelancer who does not have the right to publish his work in scientific journals due to the fact that he is not officially employed or of retirement age
- Unaffiliated (New Jersey), a status for registered voters in New Jersey
- Apolitical, a lack of any political affiliation
- Irreligion, a lack of any religious affiliation
- Nonpartisan, a lack of affiliation to a political party
- Affiliation (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Unaffiliated.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.