Jump to navigation Jump to search
Unagi is the Japanese word for freshwater eels.
Unagi can also mean:
- The original Japanese title of the 1997 film The Eel
- Unagi, a character in the videogame Super Mario 64
- Unagi, a character in the Japanese visual novel Popotan
- Unagi, a character in the animated TV show Avatar: The Last Airbender
- Unagi is the first of a group of five episodes (Unagi, Unagi II, III...) dedicated to the development of a "weaponless fighting technic" by Perceval and Karadoc in the French TV show Kaamelott.
- Unagi, the codename for the media playback engine derived from Winamp core technologies
- The One With Unagi, the 17th episode of the 6th season of the TV show Friends
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Unagi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.