|Parent company||United Authors Publishing Ltd.|
|Founded||9 June 2010|
|Founder||Justin Pollard, John Mitchinson, Dan Kieran|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
|Headquarters location||London, N1|
Unbound, the online trading name of United Authors Publishing Ltd, is a privately held international crowdfunded publishing company. It is based in London, UK. The company was founded by John Mitchinson, director of research for the British panel game QI; Justin Pollard, historian and QI researcher; and author Dan Kieran.
The following authors were on the original launch list:
- Skidelsky, William (18 December 2011). "21st-century publishing builds on a healthy radical tradition". The Guardian. Retrieved 17 August 2013.
- Williams, Charlotte. "Unbound aims for 40 books in year one". The Bookseller. Retrieved 17 August 2013.
- Barnett, Emma (20 May 2011). "Hay Festival 2011: New site Unbound gives readers the power of publishing". The Telegraph. Retrieved 17 August 2013.
- "Company Information". Unbound. Retrieved 16 November 2011.
- "Publishing: Terry Jones advocates online book publishing". BBC News. 4 November 2011. Retrieved 17 August 2013.
- Katie Scott, "Monty Python's Terry Jones crowdsources funding for book", Wired, 5 August 11.
|This article about a company of the UK is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|