|New Testament manuscript
|Now at||National Library of Greece|
|Size||27 x 19 cm|
Uncial 075 (in the Gregory-Aland numbering), Οπ3 (Soden), is a Greek uncial manuscript of the New Testament, dated palaeographically to the 10th century. Formerly it was designated by ג. It was also classified as minuscule codex 382p.
The codex contains the Pauline epistles, on 333 parchment leaves, with lacunae (Romans; 1 Corinthians 1:1-15:28; Hebrews 11:38-13:25). The text is written in one column per page, 31 lines per page, in semi-uncial letters. The biblical text is surrounded by a commentary (catena). Size 27 cm by 19 cm.
The leaves 61-65, 366-369 were supplied by a later hand (in minuscule) in the 13th century.
The manuscript was written by monk Sabbas. Formerly it was held in Kosinitza. C. R. Gregory saw the manuscript in 1886. The manuscript was classified by Gregory as minuscule 382. In 1908 Gregory gave siglum 075 to it.
- Scrivener, Frederick Henry Ambrose; Edward Miller (1894). A Plain Introduction to the Criticism of the New Testament. 1 (4 ed.). London: George Bell & Sons. p. 377.
- C. R. Gregory, "Textkritik des Neuen Testaments", Leipzig 1909, vol. 3, p. 1061.
- K. Aland, M. Welte, B. Köster, K. Junack, Kurzgefasste Liste der griechischen Handschriften des Neues Testaments, Walter de Gruyter, Berlin, New York 1994, p. 210.
- Gregory, Caspar René (1900). Textkritik des Neuen Testaments. 1. Leipzig: J. C. Hinrichs. p. 309.
- Aland, Kurt; Aland, Barbara (1995). The Text of the New Testament: An Introduction to the Critical Editions and to the Theory and Practice of Modern Textual Criticism. Erroll F. Rhodes (trans.). Grand Rapids: William B. Eerdmans Publishing Company. p. 120. ISBN 978-0-8028-4098-1.
- "Liste Handschriften". Münster: Institute for New Testament Textual Research. Retrieved 21 April 2011.