From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up uncle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An uncle is a family relative.
Uncle may also refer to:
- Uncle (book series), by J. P. Martin
- Uncle (TV series), a BBC Three sitcom starring Nick Helm
- U.N.C.L.E., a fictional organization in the TV series The Man from U.N.C.L.E.
- The Uncle, a 1965 British drama film
- "Uncle", a song by Mindless Self Indulgence on the album If
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Uncle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.