(Redirected from Uncleanness)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up unclean in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Unclean may refer to:
- Unclean animals, those whose consumption or handling is labeled a taboo
- Unclean food, in Jewish dietary custom
- Unclean hands, a term in contract law
- Unclean (album), a 1998 album by Rorschach Test
- "Unclean" (song), from 1984
- Unclean spirit, in Christianity
- Unclean vocals, in metal or punk music
- Clean and Unclean (disambiguation)
- Impurity (disambiguation)
- Aśuddhatā, in Hindu religion
- Menstrual taboo
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Unclean.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.